OUTSTANDING VISUAL IMAGES FOR THE MOST EXACTING RESULTS
ACTEON® presents its new X-MIND® TRIUM panoramic dental unit which can be upgraded to 3D (CBCT) and/or cephalometry. It has a full range of medium FOV sizes which facilitate 2D and 3D examinations.
A HIGH IMAGE QUALITY
X-MIND® TRIUM is equipped with an acquisition and reconstruction algorithm which ensures a perfectly uniform and high quality image on all visual axes.
HIGH LEVEL 3D SOFTWARE
Acteon Imaging Suite offers advanced functionalities and an intuitive mouse-enabled navigation experience.
IMPLANT PLANIFICATION PROGRAM
- A key tool for treatment planning and post-procedure follow-up
- By displaying highly accurate 3D images of the anatomy of the patient in one scan, X-MIND TRIUM provides a fully comprehensive view of the patient’s arch
- Allows accurate evaluation of bone density and the positioning of the anatomic structures to be able to fix implants
- 3D imaging enables the size and shape of the implants to be made in proportion to the morphology of the patient
- Provides very clear and accurate images for transversal sections, the volume calculation of Biomaterial needed for sinus lift surgery and a guided surgery thanks to the Acteon imaging Suite software
A FULL 360° ROTATION
A superior image acquisition achieved with a full 360° rotation
HIGHEST IMAGE PRECISION OF 75 MICROMETERS
Voxel size is key for more detail
To select the scanning area for examination and to minimise
radiation exposure to patients
AN ARTEFACTS REDUCTION FILTER
For clearer differentiation of the tissues (bone/ tooth/metal) and the opportunity to rebuild the image at any time with different filter levels