Sirona ORTHOPHOS XG 3D
The ORTHOPHOS XG 3D imaging system is precisely tailored to the everyday routines of private practices, with a perfectly designed 3D cylinder volume, 8cm in diameter and 8cm in height, and standard resolution of 160µm.
It can capture the patient’s whole jaw in a single span. The field of view is large enough to avoid the stitching of several 3D X-ray images, saving exposure to radiation. It is also small enough to be a time-saver in diagnosis.
An even smaller version is available in the 5 x 5.5cm VOL 2, with a resolution of 100µm.
In all standard cases, the 2D module of ORTHOPHOS XG 3D delivers the X-ray image you need, with extensive panoramic and cephalometric X-ray programs. When 2D is not sufficient, the 3D module provides greater safety.
Benefits at a glance
- Striking image quality with ASTRA (2D), MARS (3D) and High-Definition modes.
- 2 scan volumes for dose reduction and time-efficient diagnostics.
- High resolution (160/100µm).
- Simple unit operation for 2D and 3D scans with automatic switching sensor.
- Automatic patient positioning for correct panoramic scans.