CEREC Primescan Intraoral Scanner
If you’re a dentist who is intrigued by the latest state-of-the-art technology, CEREC Primescan is the intraoral scanner for you enabling all kinds of dental treatment, from single tooth to full impression of the entire jaw in just 2 to 3 minutes, offering a much faster and more accurate experience for the patient.
You may be working with traditional dentistry methods and producing casts in impression trays, but are now ready to use more sophisticated methods of digital dentistry. CEREC Primescan AC with CEREC software will provide efficient digital workflows for chairside single-visit dentistry, working seamlessly alongside the CEREC MC XL milling machine – saving you valuable time and money in milling your single tooth or full arch at a laboratory. Or if you aren’t quite ready for chairside milling, you can always use the Primescan AC with Connect software, to transfer your digital impressions to the dental lab.
Both of the options for CEREC Primescan AC – CEREC software or Connect software come with a brand new acquisition centre, which is the workstation with a touchpad and a 16:9 wide-format movable touchscreen, offering you a highly intuitive and ergonomic work platform.
Here are the benefits at a glance:
- Speed – more than 50,000 images per second and data transfer to laboratories instantly
- Accuracy – with an innovative smart pixel sensor processing more than 1,000,000 3D points per second and up to 20mm measuring depth with perfect sharpness
- Usability – enjoy the increased field of view to visualise larger areas with less sweeps and immediate precision
- Connectivity – it is now faster than even to connect to labs with open data transfer options
- Hygiene – choose from three different sleeves – stainless steel, sapphire glass or as an autoclavable option
- The NEW acquisition centre – a slicker, more modern feel with touchscreen and touchpad for perfect ergonomics
Are you ready to future-proof your practice with an intraoral scanner which is more accurate, faster and easier to use?