3Shape TRIOS 4
The most powerful 3Shape intraoral scanner to date is here with a powerful 8D imaging system. The TRIOS 4 now has the power to detect surface caries with fluorescent scans and interproximal caries with infrared scan – with no radiation. What’s more instant heat smart tips ensure you are always scan ready in less than 40 seconds, giving an additional 30% battery life and ability to scan 2/3 times as many patients per battery.
18 studies report excellent TRIOS accuracy…
18 independent studies report statistically higher accuracy for TRIOS compared with conventional impressions and/or impressions made with other major intraoral scanners for full arch, single unit and multi-unit restorations) 18 in vivo and in vitro studies (between 2015 and 2018).
Award winning technology…
3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner has received Cellerant “Best of Class” 2018 Award for intraoral scanners. This marks a record-breaking six years in a row that TRIOS wins the “Best of Class” award in the digital impression solution category.
Here are the benefits at a glance…
- Caries Diagnostic aid built in – NEW for TRIOS 4 – Detect surface caries with fluorescent scans and interproximal caries with infrared scan – with no radiation.
- Smart tips – be scan ready in seconds – NEW for TRIOS 4 – Instant heat smart tips so you are always scan ready in less than 40 seconds, giving an additional 30% battery life and ability to scan 2/3 times as many patients per battery.
- TRIOS patient monitoring for preventive insights – NEW for TRIOS 4 – Scan every patient every time to accurately track changes in teeth and identify dental conditions sooner. Share visual monitoring information with patients to advance their understanding of issues and the need for treatment.
- AI scan technology for simplified scanning – Removes unnecessary soft tissue as you scan to make scanning easier.
- Wireless innovation for enhanced comfort and ease – The world’s first wireless scanner option enables you to scan unrestricted by wires, optimizing comfort for both you and your patients, and making scanning easier.
- Realistic colors and shade measurement for patient engagement – Create high-quality digital impressions in lifelike colors and apply shade measurement to evaluate treatment and activate quality dialogue with patients.
- TRIOS Patient Specific Motion to perfect your restorations – Record a series of different bite positions and highlight occlusal contacts for greater insights into case possibilities.
Are you ready to take your dentistry beyond treatment?